Exciting news! Sole Divas is having another competition where you can win a gorgeous Italian wool cape worth £65.00. The lambswool cape is available in cream, black, camel or dark camel, and the lucky winner will be able to choose their favourite colour!
The luxurious wool cape is made in Italy and is a heavy weight 100% lambs wool, the perfect gift or treat for you! Also available in Light Camel, Dark Camel & Cream. Width 53″ Length 68″.
We love chatting online and especially enjoy Twitter, so when we hit 2,000 followers we’ll instantly choose someone who has signed up to the Sole Divas newsletter, used the hashtag #DivasComp – better yet, there’s no limit on the number of times you can enter by tweeting. We’ll be checking that the chosen winner is a follower on Twitter and has signed up to the Sole Divas newsletter. We will announce the winner of this stunning wool cape in a special newsletter once the competition prize is claimed.
When you consider women shoes in the UK, and particularly special occasion shoes, you consider Sole Divas. our dazzling selection is perfect for weddings, proms, and other special events. Stock is sourced globally and selected for the quality and outstanding style that our customers love.
We like to think that what makes Sole Divas different from other companies is our thoughtfulness regarding your necessities, the particular touch we give in noting your enquiries concerning what style, sizes, and colour mixes. You can contact us on Twitter
Terms and Conditions:
1) The competition is open to anyone aged 18 years and over who reside in mainland UK, other than employees of Sole Divas. Entries unfortunately cannot be accepted due to delivery restrictions for entries from Southern Ireland and outside of the UK.
2) To enter, follow these instructions above
3) Your email address will not be passed on to any 3rd party, and it may be used to inform you of any special offers or competitions. Contact [email protected] should you not wish to receive this service.
4) Prizes must be accepted as offered. There are no alternatives, although the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize cannot be awarded due to unforeseen circumstances.
5) Prize winners will be notified via email and announced on Twitter, blog and Facebook. The notification will include details of how the prize can be claimed. If a prize remains unclaimed after the valid closing date, prize(s) will be re distributed.
6) The decision of the judges will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, delayed, damaged, wrongly delivered or not received for any reason. The promoter shall have no liability for technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation
7) Competition closes when we have reached 2,000 followers on Twitter.
8) Entry into this competition implies acceptance of these rules as final and binding.
9) There is no limit to the amount of Twitter entries.
10) The prize cannot be exchange or refunded.
11) Prizes must be claimed by 31st December 2014